Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Review: Equate Moisturizing Lotion For all skin types

For Christmas my cousin got me this moisturizing lotion from trader joes that seemed like it would be a good fit for me. So I thought I would give it a go and see how I liked it. Well lets just say that is was not a good fit for me after all. I broke out really bad,so I had to get rid of it. I decided to go back to  an old lotion that I had used before called Cetaphil Moisturizing lotion.However,this time I got the off brand equate beauty moisturizing lotion.


This brand is just as good as the original. It did not break me out,in fact my face is clearing up. On the bottle it says that is is lightweight hydration for daily use and that is exactly what it is. It is fragrance free which I really like that and for all skin types. I believe it is only 7 dollars so its not to bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment