Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Review: Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector B.B. Cream

I had been looking for  B.B.Cream for awhile and went to walmart to see what type of variety they had. They had a few,but I ultimately went with Garnier because of what it said it would do. I thought that because it was a bit more expensive than the other ones that it would be a good match.So I decided to buy it in the shade medium/deep.




This Product was about thirteen dollars and I have to say I was not impressed. I got the medium/deep color and it was not very dark. It was more of a medium color and did not do well on my skin. This product broke me out and also had a scent to it,that I did not like. I did not know it was scented so that was a surprise to me.Plus the scent was very strong.Over all this was not a product that I would purchase again.


   

   

No comments:

Post a Comment