Monday, May 6, 2013

OOTN!!

 Hey Guys!
So Last night I went to a concert with one of my friends! Great concert..the performers were Finding Favour and Building 429! I wanted to wear a dress and thought why not wear a dress I bought the other day. I hope you guys like my outfit. I will post the price and where I got everything from!


( Dress from Belks, watch from walmart, boots from L.L.Bean,and nail polish from walmart)

Dress-I love this dress from Belks. The color is perfect for spring and summer and you can wear it either dressy or casual. The dress is a size small,but I am not usually a small so try on the dress before you actually buy it. The price was around $ 30 dollars so it is not cheap.

Watch. This silver watch cost $12.49. I really like it because you can wear it with anything!

Boots: I have had these boots for almost three years and I still love them! They are genuine leather and are comfortable unless you wear them for a really long time! These cost about $100 dollars or a little more,but they are totally worth it!

Nail polish:Sweet Melon from walmart $4 dollars. I love this color! Great for summer.

 Hope you guys enjoyed this blog! XOXO Grace!

No comments:

Post a Comment